The signature on the back of the tile is 'Maison Pichenot, J. Loebnitz successeur, Rue des Trois-Bornes N 7 et Rue Pierre Levee N 4 Paris'.  This indicates it was produced between 1857 and 1878 when the company was called 'Maison Pichenot-Loebnitz'.
The tile is beautifully painted in blue and white.  The picture does not do it justice.  It is absolutly wonderful to see all the detail.